Job Title: Project Manager - Senior
Local candidates preferred. Out of state candidates will have to make their own arrangements.
Green card or citizens only.
8 Months Contract
Windsor, CT 06095
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties: Project Manager - Senior - Disaster Recovery
- Will be responsible for planning and implementation of technologies, processes, plans and testing initiatives in order to help protect corporate assets
- Will be required to Project Manage key initiatives involving data center design and for redundancy purposes as well as lead efforts to analyze Business Impact, Command Center and Recovery Time objectives if a serious disruption were to occur
- Oversee and participate in all DR and BCP testing phases for IT and Core Business Unit teams to ensure timely recovery in the event of a disaster
- Establish a comprehensive testing schedule and oversee the coordination of all testing processes and resources
- Assumes leadership role for helping the development, coordination and maintenance of all business contingency plans and mapping changes to IT pecifications to ensure our continued ability to recover, in the event of an unforeseen disruption to facilities, technology systems or applications
- This role works directly with various IT and Business management teams across the company to ensure changes are included with the planning efforts.
- For example, as new equipment, facilities, services, and systems are installed and that the disaster recovery issues are addressed.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Technical Acumen in multiple technology disciplines
- Microsoft Project knowledge (extensive)
- Consensus Builder
- Demonstrated ability to work in high pressure situations
- BS/BA in Technology Discipline
- 6+ years of Disaster Recovery Planning and Management Experience in a Large environment.
- CBCP Certification required
- PMI Certification required